Friday, February 15, 2013

FRIDAY FAVS-All time Movie fav

FRIDAY FAVS-All time Movie fav
I actually kinda mentioned it in yesterday`s book fav. So i`m a 14 year old who has been in love with this movie ever scince they came out in 2006. i have watched it who knows millions of times i love the songs. *DRUM ROLL* 
It`s HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!
Girl i you haven`t watched it before, you missed out on childhood. I`m 14 i heart it judge me, I DON`T CARE! It`s just a really good series maybe sometimes a bit cheesy but it`s cute and ZAC EFRON~~~ It`s just so good. The songs are really nice the dances are really cool and it just motivated me a lot with my own dreams.
I personally like the third movie the best especially the A night to remember scene. The dancing was a whole new level and the song was a really nice
Overall it`s a really great movie/ musical everyone should at least watch it once. Maybe disney will remake it? Who knows.

The next few on my list. in no particular order:
Paradise Kiss (Japanese movie)


The lucky one


And The clique
It`s quite a decent movie and quite amusing.

That`s actually it cos i`m not much of a movie person. I really like long stories and 2 hour movies just aren`t enough for me haha. ( ok thats actually not funny) So these are just some of my favs and i also really like the harry potter series. (typical me) So that`s it for now.

-nAoMi

No comments:

Post a Comment