Thursday, February 14, 2013

Book Recommends - Valentines edition

Book Recommends - Valentines edition
I decided to post today as i`m on holiday. These days have been real busy so i`m really sorry for not posting. So i`m going to reveiw some books!!

First is * Drum roll* The GGH series by Ally Carter


I read the series quite a while ago but i still like to re-read it when i`m free. It is full of adventure and mystery. You can hardly guess whats going to happen. I personally like long stories and books in series also adventure and romance is much to my liking.
Cammie Morgan attends a school for the not so normal she is known as the girl who no one see`s. But at her school it`s considered the cool. Her school is a school for spies. One night she gets spotted on a mission by someone who dosen`t know whats inside the walls of the school. Slowly she starts meeting him secretly all leading to one thing in the end- getting her heart broken.
That is my summary for the first book but I like the second book much better because the guy she meets stays instead of like in the first book the guys she met is only main in that book. (I`m not sure you understand but i don`t know how to say it).

The next series i haven`t finished yet but i like it enough to say it hear. It`s actually my first SCI-Fic
It`s: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
It`s really addicting. I don`t have much to say on it but tell me what you think of it I`m reading pretties but at some point i don`t really understand the book.

Now time for one that has a movie:
THE LUCKY ONE!! by Nicholas Sparks!!

Oh My God. I was so addicted to this book i finished in like 2 or 3 days ( i Forgot). It was so good. At first i only watched the movie because it had Zac Efron( Typical Me) Then i liked the story a lot and went searching for the book. It`s just the best romance novel ever.( Nicholas and his amazing abilities to make a girl cry~) I really recommend this book and the movie( duhh~) So read it!! <3 <3
OK last book
Peace love and Baby ducks by Lauren Myracle
I bought this book like years ago when i went to buy the HSM ( I Know i`m 14 and i love HSM) books but i never wanted to read. ( My dad actually made me buy it haaha) It`s actually quite a good book. Thumbs up for it and i really like the ombre tank top on the cover just sayin you know.

Thanks for reading and i hope you all like these books or try and read them. tell me what you think the about them after you read them :)

XOXO Naomi














No comments:

Post a Comment