Saturday, March 2, 2013

Plans and quick blog

Right haven`t posted all week bad me ... but just a bit of an update, I my drama competition was on the past Thursday it went really well!(well for me, some of my fellow actors and actresses wern`t at their best but that`s quite normal for a stage performance as we aren`t professionals) so overall I`m really proud of myself.
Before once i go on stage i wouldn`t really know it or why but naturally my heart beats faster I speak faster and forget this so i just naturally get nervous without wanting or noticing it.
I actually had heavy make up on as it was stage performers and the funny thing is i couldn`t remove the waterproof eyeliner (dunno why they would use waterproof) completely so i had to go to the next class with fainted eyeliner, luckily it din`t smudge.

So later i`m going to post:
Diy storage ideas
Single dutch braid how to
Decorating a hand held mirror with me
and
How to style knee socks

XOXO NaOmI

No comments:

Post a Comment